Please visit: doc.trivoreid.com
Our new address is doc.trivoreid.com
This site is not updated any more and it will eventually be removed..
This is the Trivore Identity Service Documentation online. TIS is also known as "onePortal™" thanks to the history of the platform. All technical documentation on Management UI for administrators and API for developers is organised here. Please note, in this documentation onePortal™ is currently the generic base name. You might know it with another name. onePortal™ has been branded for customers' own brands. This, however, does not change the technical aspects, and this documentation is fully valid.
What is onePortal™?
onePortal™ is the platform which implements three key services for businesses, and modern software developers:
- Trivore ID – OpenID Connect-based identity management with GPDR-compliance, LoA, and 100+ user and identity related attributes
- General optional extension modules for Contracts, Subscriptions, Product management, and Pricing
- Industry specific OIDC and other optional extensions for government, banking, and more in the future
- Cloud Database – extensible, and secure structured datastorage for innovative modern application use
- Cloud File – controlled, flexible, and secure file storage backed by S3 API in the back-end. (coming later)
All this in one comprehensive and scalable solution in cloud or on premises. onePortal™ on its own refers to both the platform, and is also the name of the Management UI to rule them all. More on the name here.